Artisan Alley’s Dimensions Gallery is located just off the B Line trail at the center of our 222 W. 2nd Street location and is approximately 600 sq. ft. and can accommodate roughly 40-60 people or 20-30 with social distancing.
(2) Door to Gallery: 36″x80″ – Interior
(1) Double Door to Hallway: 72″x80″- Exterior
Storage Room Dimensions
The curators of Dimensions Gallery will review exhibition proposals. The team will consider the proposals and will do their best to accommodate your vision for the space.
Your proposal should include the following information.
Proposals that do not include all of the following may not be considered.
- Read the POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Read the PROPOSAL PACKET
- Read and fill out the SAMPLE EXHIBITION CONTRACT
- Digitally fill out the PROPOSAL FORM
- Purchase $15 APPLICATION FEE
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No more than 10 pictures of your work
- Image list for proposal, including name of artist, title of work, medium, size, and price, if for sale.
- Artist statement
- Artist bio
- Artist portrait
24-Hour Daily Rental (Larger Events, Summer Classes, Concerts, etc.)
- $200.00/day on weekdays (Monday-Thursday).
- $300.00/day on weekends (Friday-Sunday).
Individual Hourly Rental (Classes, Meetings, Workshops, Lectures, Etc)
- (Classroom/Gallery) $20/hour on weekdays.
- (Classroom/Gallery) $30/hour on weekends.
For more rental information, contact email@example.com
Ask about our Discounted Membership / NFP Pricing
A $100 deposit (pricing varies) is required for all rentals to reserve the space. Additional charges or deposits may apply. Click Here to pay deposits and rental fee