Interested in Booking a Show or Event?
Throughout the year, Dimensions Gallery offers artists a variety of exhibition opportunities. Dimensions Gallery is now seeking proposals to be installed for the 2021/2022 calendar year. As Dimensions Gallery of Artisan Alley is a creative arts community that invests in opportunities for diverse visual artists, we encourage entries of all artistic mediums.
The Selection Process
The curators of Dimensions Gallery, headed by resident artist and curator Diva Armas Luther, will review exhibition proposals. The team will consider the proposals alongside Artisan Alley’s Executive Director, Adam Nahas. We will do our best to accommodate all selected proposals visions for the space.
Exhibition Proposal Checklist
Your proposal should include the following information. Proposals that do not include all of the following may not be considered.
- Read the POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Read the PROPOSAL PACKET
- Read and fill out the SAMPLE EXHIBITION CONTRACT
- Digitally fill out 2020 Dimensions Gallery – Proposal Form
- Purchase $5 exhibition proposal fee on Artisan Alley website
- Submit 3-5 images of work from each artist that will be involved in the exhibition
- Submit an image list for submitted images, including name of artist, title of work, medium, size, and price, if for sale.
- Artist statement from each artist
Please email all information to Diva Armas Luther or Adam Nahas, to our gallery using our Contact Form.